Friday, December 10, 2010

JIDA

Hi Jida,


I sent you the following email regarding my lab section grade. Please get back to me when you read this so that I know that you have seen it.


Hi Jida,

I have completed the labs that I missed earlier this quarter and posted them to my blog, and wanted to make sure that I would receive full credit for them. I had tried to meet up with you and then you had overslept because you were prepping for your conference, and when we spoke after my lab session you told me I could turn in the labs when I finished them for full credit, because we were unable to talk earlier. On MyUCLA I have the grade for Lab 6 as a 0/10, and wanted to make sure that was a temporary grade (and that I would receive full credit for Lab 7 as well).

Additionally, I am not sure why I received a 0/10 for Lab 2. Your notes say that it was not submitted--it was submitted on time and I am not sure why I didn't receive any credit.

I tried to come by A155 to talk to you in person about these concerns but you were not there. If there is an issue and you would like to talk about these grades more in person I would be glad to come by.

For your reference, my lab url is http://ergeog7.blogspot.com/


Thank you again for a great quarter!!


Sincerely,

Eli Rubin

No comments:

Post a Comment